- Color Atlas of Family Medicine
- Who owns Copyrights Within the UC system?
- AAFP, Board Preparation: http://www.aafp.org/test/fpcomp/index.html
- Free Medical Images.
- Celebrity Diseases.
- Rare / Interesting Topics.
- ACR-endorsed Criteria for Rheumatic Diseases
- Emergency Medicine Podcast
- Stanford Anatomy
- UCR Medical Library
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score, Recommended by the USPSTF
- Rapid Interpretation of EKG’s, Reference Sheets
- 30 Standardized Hospital Admission Orders, By Dr. Robert Wiprud
- Ventura Family Medicine
- HealthyChildren.org, Resource from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Effects of illicit drugs
- Khan Academy Medicine YouTube
- Khan Academy Medicine YouTube Playlists
- Khan Academy’s Health and Medicine Webpage
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, Recommendations A and B
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- National Library of Medicine; MedlinePlus.gov
- Contraception Resources
- Routine Obstetric Visits
- GFR Calculator
- United States Department of Agriculture, Nutritional Databases
- Dr. Chandra’s Essential Anatomy Series
- Orthopedic Videos, Dr. Nabil Ebraheim (Chairman & Professor of Orthopedic surgery; also orthopedic surgery Residency Program Director)
- Orthopedic Information, by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Nucleus Medical Media
- Preoperative Evaluation
- Medfools templates
- Sample Outpatient Notes
- Medical Decision Making, Algorithmic approach
- Clinical Recommendations, A to Z
- FPM Toolbox from AAFP
- Sample Medical Student H & P
- Family Doc’s Template site
- Intro to Counseling, by Dr. Richard Winter, MD
- Uworld.com (Prepare for boards and in-training exams in IM, FM, etc.
- Residency and Board Review Recommendations for Family Medicine etc.
- Residency In-training Exam
- Ambulatory Care Medicine Curriculum
- Sensitivity, Specificity, PPV, NPV, and Prev.
- The Precise Neurological Exam
- Neurologic Exam
- Mini Mental Status Exams
- Cranial Nerves, Abdomen, etc.
- Quick Cranial Exams
- Physical Exam videos
- MEDCram videos, Roger Seheult, MD (Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine).
- Eric’s Medical Lectures by Eric Strong, Stanford University Internist
- Med School Made Easy
Cleveland Clinic, health.clevelandclinic.org
Obesity and Diabetes.
Weightymatters.ca, by a family doc.
Dietdoctor.com, Low Carb High Fat Diet, Swedish Fam doc
Jason Fung, Nephrologist from Toronto. His Youtube. https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/
http://amihungry.com/ Mindful Eating Programs and Training. Family Doc.
Denver’s Diet Doctor, Family Doctor practicing LCHF diet, http://denversdietdoctor.com/medical-weight-loss/
Dr. Ted Naiman, Family Doctor, http://burnfatnotsugar.com/
Dr. Gundry, Cardiothoracic surgeon in Palm Springs: http://www.drgundry.com/
http://www.eatfatgetthin.com/ cookbook site by Dr. Mark Hyman, MD, Family Doctor, chair of the board of functional medicine, head of the functional medicine clinic at the Cleveland Clinic, and founder of ultrawellness.com
http://eatingacademy.com/ Peter Attia, M.D
mercola.com, a great site started by a doctor.
beckinstitute.org – Founder of CBT
http://www.leanandfitlife.com – Joseph E. Scherger, M.D., M.P.H. (Eisenhower Medical Center)